ANA Rwanda is a non-governmental organization that aims at protecting nature, resolving ecological problems, fighting the numerous threats that affect the environment and improving people’s life condition
Protecting environment and improving people’s life condition
ASSOCIATION DES AMIS DE LA NATURE “ANA” is a non - profit Organization known by Ministerial Decree No 99/11 of 25-08-2004 and published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Rwanda l No. 15 of 1 August 2005.
The main objective of ANA Rwanda is to contribute to resolving ecological problems and fighting the numerous threats that affect the environment. The association’s activities include to
- ⊳ Improve living conditions, hygiene of populations and households.
- ⊳ Sensitize population to the environmental right and ecological problems.
- ⊳ Promote and safeguard the country’s heritage.
- ⊳ Promote modern agriculture and livestock activities.
- ⊳ Fight against erosion and climate changes.
- ⊳ Promote tourism in Rwanda
- ⊳ Fight against pollution, managing domestic and industrial wastes.